Volunteer with us
We value our volunteers. Bringing your skills and experience to help develop our services is vital to our work. By volunteering you help ensure our projects are sustainable and benefit the communities we work in.
Help us evolve
By volunteering with us you have the opportunity to be part of a brand new, evolving project. We need your skills, experience and enthusiasm to helps us develop projects that would benefit our local communities most.
Anyone can volunteer
Our volunteers come from all walks-of-life younger or older – we want to find a role that is right for you.
We can offer:
- training, ongoing support and recognition
- swapping existing and developing new skills
- the chance to meet new people
- the opportunity to help shape our programme
- alcohol awareness training
Volunteering with us could include:
- helping plan and run group activities
- volunteer co-ordination roles
- co-deliver our group work sessions
Volunteering opportunities are available in:
- Cwm Taf in Wales
- Western Trust in Northern Ireland
If you’re interested or just want to find out more contact us.
If you don’t live in one of the Drink Wise, Age Well areas then vist the Royal Voluntary Service website to find something in your area.
Sign up to our newsletter to get tips, advice & support direct to your inbox.